We’re scouting for a Chief Operations Officer to join Spherik Accelerator in Cluj-Napoca. You must be passionate about the tech industry and the inner workings of venture capital and startups, because together we are going to bring out the first batch of the Spherik Accelerator program!
Later edit (August 1st): A big thank you to all interested in this position. The call is now closed and we’ll soon announce the now completed Spherik team.
Here comes the responsibilities that clear out what you’ll need to cover as Chief Operations Officer:
- » Help prepare and manage Spherik events
- » Cover administrative and operational accounting services and ensure an organized and friendly atmosphere within the office.
- » Cover all research on potential mentors and keep the mentors database up to date
- » Keep constant contact with all mentors and supervise all mentor-mentee pairs
- » Plan and conduct the introductory activities for both mentors and mentees
- » Prepare and distribute materials for use in the implementation of the mentoring program
- » Give individual on-going support to mentors as needed
- » Plan, conduct and evaluate all activities for mentors, including training sessions and networking activities.
- » You are responsible for website content regarding mentors and all mentoring activities
- » Continually evaluate the mentoring program, seeking suggestions from mentors and mentees and preparing recommendations
- » Regularly consult with the project manager to report on the progress of the mentor program
We’re looking for someone who can:
- » Easily connect with people both online and at events
- » Has good business communication skills
- » Is an organized person in general with atention to details
- » Speaks and writes perfect English
- » Works independently and is also a team player
We offer a fair remuneration, constant networking opportunities and the excitement of an adventurous program. You will be part of a small team working at Liberty Technology Park – a modern tech park, home for both start-ups and R&D companies, enjoying the perks of a coworking space (startup events, a great network, free coffee, Friday brunches).
Amount of hours per week: 40
We’re excited to learn about all of you interested, so please send a brief introduction and your CV at email@example.com